Also, just got back from a short getaway to Kukup during the weekends and it was my 2nd time there! As promised, i'm back here with more pictures and interesting pictures for y'all yay.
So that night, all of us were so tempted to sing so…….. K time.
Our big and small bags…. People said we were exaggerating cuz it was as if we were flying to bangkok or something. HAHAHA well, I guess you can say how much we love to doll up or maybe talk about how "serious" we take cleanliness into consideration.
And yep, that pink bag with a scarf is mine. Make me look much gayer but anyway…. ;)
Headed back to pasir ris to wait for the time to tick…. I swear it was so slow or maybe we were too eager to leave Singapore, hahahahahaha.

So when I was taking some selfies and my best friend noticed, she said "How come you take picture always open mouth one."
So after she said that statement…..
*Trying to close my mouth tho*
*Couldn't take it so maybe show some teeth?*
Took a quick snap with this fatty ;)
So finally the clock ticked 6.30am, and we were all ready to leave house!!
YAY BOARDING THE BUS!!!!
As usual, we camwhored like mad… Literally. And it'd take me a long time if I actually upload all of them up so I picked a few good ones! And I guess it's just us cuz the rest were so restless that they fell asleep hahaha.
So when we reached there and we got our rooms…. FIRST THING.
Sleep lor.
One even wanted to jump down the sea and live with the mudskippers hahaha. Ok no i'm joking, she didn't wanted to take a picture but we still did so the result..
So we went to grab some shiok deserts just around the kampong area, and was even tempted to go for a foot massage but unfortunately….. We resisted that temptation because we were just too damn lazy to leave the house.
But honestly, I'm not the desert or chips kind of person. Yeah i know some of you might find me weird like "WHO DOESN'T EAT DESERTS?!" But after trying this, I think that it's really worth a try. And I wouldn't mind going back for this again hehe
Before leaving the peaceful area..
So after lunch, we headed to Sutera Mall to shop a little but I didn't manage to get anything there so… It's alright because there's always another chance for shopping ;)
Aftermath, we headed to City Square for another round of shopping and hopefully we'll manage to shop for things we like.
BUT……...
Well, yeah we grabbed some food at least??
Hahaha we settled down for some food cuz we were famished and didn't really have any energy to walk 4 levels or maybe 5 for clothes. So after we had our dinner, we took a coach back to Singapore!!! Was anticipating the 3g and wifi srsly….. Felt like 2 years since i've last used the internet HAHAHA now we know what most of us are addicted to ;)
So, Home sweet home.
Here wishing everybody a BELATED CHRISTMAS AND AN ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks for reading. xx

















No comments:
Post a Comment