Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Graduation

So hi!

Official graduated from SACSS last Friday, well franky speaking I had mixed feelings to this graduation. As much as I whine about how school literally bores me to death, but at the end of the day, I gotta admit I'm gonna miss this school. A school full of lively girls, and most importantly the cliques who were with me since sec 1, sec 3 and even this final sec 5 year.


I'm sorry, but this was the photo I sent to Venice before going for graduation..... I wasted 30 minutes to think of how to "properly" style my hair because it was soooo fucking damn short.


A portion of my classmates. Practically half of them wasn't there so...

GROUP PICTURES!!!
Well, these pictures were after the graduation ceremony when we were supposed to gather in our classes with our teachers as a last-photo-of-the-year thing. Our class of 14 students were of course reluctant to, else other classes would..... stare? I mean which class only graduates with 14 students. ?????? Well yep so we decided to snap a picture on our own and ciao~

   
                 


               






                  Thanking my alumni sister and cousin for coming down for my grad night~ ;)

               

Last but not least, a special dedication to my 2 love ones who has stood by me through thick and thin since sec 1. It's finally a time we bid goodbye to one another and we'll all be heading our own directions in 2014. Sad thing to say is that we'll no longer be able to find each other and hangout before going to school. And, sher's even going overseas to further her studies. Please take care of yourself because you'll no longer be in this environment anymore, and sad thing is that we're not there to protect you! Happy thing is that we're finally graduating, after 5 long years. But, I know this isn't the end of everything and that we'll see each other more often because, damn gurls we're having HOLIDAYS. ;)

Probably the best 2 girls in SACSS I've known.

PS my ass looks humongous here



Loving each and every moment spent in SACSS and as the saying goes,
Once an SACian, Forever an SACian.
Cheers to all my graduates of 2014 and wishing each and everyone of you good luck.

G R A D U A T E  LO! 



Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment