Finally, completed 3 major papers and there's more to come. Thank god for the september holidays!!! Allows me to distress and have fun for awhile... Though the fun's just temporary.
O's are coming up in a month's time and i bet everyone's mugging their asses off and burning the midnight oil. I guess i've gotta have some self discipline too, i.need.to.stop.having.fun.and.i'm.serious.about.it.god.damn.it.
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE***
Going to Kukup to have so much fun and main point is to D.I.S.T.R.E.S.S. I need to distress from sooo many things, and it is also the first time I'm going overseas with the mates!!! FINALLY. Gonna seize this golden opportunity to have as much fun as I can and temporary leave all the troubles behind.
Sometimes, I just wanna pack everything and leave. Not even telling anyone and simply leave this place. It's filled with memories, both good and bad. But I know that they have brought me to when I am now. I guess I'm just someone who isn't really able to handle these well. Having to act like i'm all fine but in actual fact, I.AM.NOT.EVEN.OKAY.
The truth is..... Atwtijae, isy.
I am not ready to say this at all. Even if the whole world pressurizes me to say it, no matter how, no matter what...... Something's restricting me to. Maybe keeping it to myself would be for the best.
Sorry, I am not able to forget someone who gave me so much to remember. I'm not emotionally strong enough to let go of all these that we've been through after so long. But I know that it's time to be strong because it might be a beginning to something new.
xx





No comments:
Post a Comment