Monday, 23 September 2013

Friendship?

Finally decided to put up another blog post after a long hiatus. SO HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

Okay, honestly I tried to upload some photos on my blog but unfortunately it failed. Some relatable photos with today's post. But anyway.....

What are friends? This question has been constantly going through my mind these days, or maybe months. I was clueless, lost and everything. But recently, many things have happened and I'm proud to say that I've finally found my group of true friends. The friends who have stood by me through my worst times, doesn't complain whenever I've new things to rant about. Instead, they're always giving me good advices, comments and everything. Most importantly, they care. I may not be physically there with them, but it's touching how they constantly get worried for me, worried for my safety and if I was okay.

I may not be their childhood friends, neither am I always by their side 24/7. We hangout twice a week and I'm more then contended. And honestly..... Sometimes when they're not even there, I tend to feel a little emptiness in me. (It sounds cliche here but it's like mentally feeling empty even when the room is full of people) Understand me?

Frankly speaking, they have taught me lots of things for the past few years and I can't explain how grateful I am to them. But times have changed so drastically and I hate the way things are now. I miss the times we had, spending time together, being like lovebirds here and there, sharing whatever random things that runs through our brains, and simply being us. I was scared that I'll lose this bunch of people, the people whom doesn't judge the way we are, accepts us for who we are yet love us so much. I miss seeing them happy.

Sometimes I feel that it isn't necessary for me to be happy. All I want is for the people around me to feel comfortable, and simply being happy. It breaks me apart to know that this people I love is gone. They may be physically there but the feeling I had with them was longed gone. I looked back and asked myself "What made us this way?" Then I realized.

As much as I want things to be back to how it was in 2011, I knew that it's already impossible. Well as the saying goes "People changes but the memories don't." And I'm pretty sure that many of you can relate to that. I guess there's no point dwelling on it anymore because sadly.....it's the past and there's really nothing I can do about it.

On top of that, I'm also glad that I have some individual friends that I can rely on! They're also the reason why I believe in practically everything. It's rather hard to express my gratitude to them, but so long they know can already la! And it was really sweet to meet the people I've never seen for months? And they're still caring about me, my life, and everything. It feels so good to be hugged by them and it feels even better when they said "I've missed you". To think that I'm being forgotten maybe cuz I don't play a really "significant" role in their lives, it was really shocking and amazing :')

Life has been rather hectic and happening these few days, well honestly I like how my life's busy with so many damn things because it's a good way for me to stop all that negative thoughts. O's are coming up in 30 days? And I'm not seizing this opportunity to study. I guess I gotta start real, (and I meant REAL soon.)  DAMN SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

Hehe
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment