
Have been on Facebook recently, and almost everyone's talking about V'day...
Question is, Is it really a necessity to celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one?
Well, some might say no and some might say yes.
Godda' agree that everyone has different opinions, but personally I feel that it's alright, as in perfectly fine, because even if you're single you still can celebrate V'day~ It ain't really much a "couple-couple" day thing you know...
For those whom already have plans on Tues 14th Feb, MAKE GOOD USE OF THAT DAY~~~~
Honestly speaking.... Valentine feels like an absolutely normal day for me. But on the other hand, it is not right that I don't treasure this day or something... I seriously do. I just feel that, many of us wanna show each other how much we really love our loved ones.
I love my girlfriend everyday, why is it that I have to show extra love for her on V'day? I shower her with love practically everyday hehe Give your loved ones/friends a special gift on V'day and let em' know how much they really mean to you!
OHHHHH, Remember to give them tight hugs and kisses if not It'd be too late for regrets!
xo



No comments:
Post a Comment