Sunday, 5 February 2012

Oh boy...

This few days has been rather hectic for me... Well, on the joyful sight, Camp's finally OVERRRRRR! It was a pretty emotional yet inspiring camp for the majority of us. The stories the instructors made most of us Tear, Laugh, feel Regretful, Determined and so on. Paying $50 for such an inspiring talk was really worth it!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A picture done by my very sweet gf ^-^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
Just to share afew other pictures which I find em' kinda distracting but hilarious!!
I love my life because these people plays a part in it *sigh of relief*
(I repeatedly viewed my Fb photo album just to get these special photos!!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at the amount of balloons we were carrying that night... Apparently all of us had to squeeze in one lift but we still managed to step out of the lift without having balloons bursting hehe. *pats on back*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bro!!

MAXIMUM DISTRACTING PHOTOS ROFLMAO.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hahahaha occasionally I'd view these photos and I end up bursting in laughter cause there's never once I get bored of it!


Next up are the amazing cliques, really enjoy being with them ^-^!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They're really amazing people(;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lastly, dedication to my One & Only sweetheart.
TYL!!!! See this? ILOVEYOU♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aimlessly staring at the camera...

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment