Sorry in the mid of my exams and totally don't have the time to blog!!! Well, soo.........
How did youre Valentine's Day go my fellow friends?(;
I celebrated mine and thankfully it went smoothly, and boy was it an awesome and memorable day.

Baby settled down at my house, had lunch, prepared and so on.... Aftermath we cabbed to the Singapore Zoo!!!! (Apparently we chose the Zoo as our v'day venue so yep..) ^-^


For those that haven't visited the Zoo for yearsssssss, trust me everything has changed!
Walked around the zoo enthusiastically, but after seeing this I nearly broke down. -____-'' It doesn't seem that steep but trust me it was!! Adding on, it was quite narrow too.... Took quite a bit of effort in pulling myself up this fucken road...... Baby didn't faced this problem, so I guess it was just me................... Hmm.
Mad cute.
So after walking for approximately an hour, I gave up and pulled baby to the entrance to get the Scooters.... Envied how some people travelled around with the Scooter so I wanted 1 myself too hahaha!
So.....
MAJOR HAPPY GIRLS LOR.
So we started scooting around the other side of the Zoo. Saw many other interesting animals!
Giraffes.
Chio leopard cat.
Got freaked out by the greenish snake's face.
Chilled at some cafes and had Ben&Jerry's!!!
MONKEYS. They damn cute I swear.
Left the zoo at 6plus and headed to Newton for some buffet at a hotel!! Nice food but the price was kinda over budget....... The price of 2 of us was almost the price of 4. #exorwhat!!!
So overall we had sooo much damn fun on Valentine's!! It wasn't really a romantic-day for the both of us, more of a tiring-sweaty-day!! Hhehehehe
Did you guys enjoy yours? Tell me about it(;




















No comments:
Post a Comment