Saturday, 26 October 2013

Reminisce

HAAAAALLLLLOOOOOOO.
Have decided to come up with a post only because I'm spending my halloween at home, while everyone's out partying, dressing up in really beautiful costumes and makeup and all that pretty stuff!

Bet there's some of you who're also spending your Saturday night at home right now, yes it maybe a total bore.... But hey on a brighter note i'm here to keep you up for a good 5mins so you're def not gonna regret!(Well, this I really pray)

So today's post would be basically about how much I've grown since 2011, (well physically and of course by age). I just logged into Facebook and noticed the changes and somehow or rather, i really did  took some time to reminisce it all and guess what? It was really great just by giving myself a good 2 mins to picture all that wonderful memories and yep. 

So recently, my girlfriends and I went to Kukup for a short getaway, just wanted to relieve ourselves from all that stress that seems to be never-fucking-ending. Well we just wanted to have some fun and that's just it!


Well okay, Kukup was a place I honestly wasn't expecting myself to go because..... It was quite of a Kampong place and I knew i couldn't adapt to it, somehow or rather. But guess what? When I reached there, I was wrong. It was better then what I actually pictured in my head, and the area was sooooo peaceful, sooooo good to chill and simply doing nothing. The people there had really good hospitality towards us customers, and not forgetting the people that have been constantly cooking our meals. Yeah though we paid for it, but I really appreciated their efforts because they had 40 mouths to feed. Imagine how crazy is that?!

Will be paying my 2nd visit to Kukup this December and I promise to have more pictures once I'm back!

I miss this people.






Shit sorry this was me in 2012 and I'm actually quite serious in cutting my hair till this length....? haha


okay the two pretty figs in front of me are actually REALLL hands. my hands and another's were dipped in hot fucking wax and immediately cold and warm water. It was hot, and it's not even funny. :'( Haha sorry I really can't emphasize how hot it was BUT IT WAS REALLY HOT. Nonetheless, you must def try it out with your loved ones!!! No pain no gain, no? ;)


Well yep, speaking of this. If you guys are interested!? The shop's actually located somewhere IN Genting's Outdoor Themepark.... One of the shops nearby the roller coaster if I'm not wrong though... But i'm really unsure if that shop still exist because as y'all know, the themepark's no longer there because they're having maintenance. YAY TO A BRAND NEW THEMEPARK!!! 


*Comment copied from RWS Genting Website*

Dear Valued Customers, 

35 years since the opening of the Genting Theme Park, we are closing the Genting Outdoor Theme Park from 1st September 2013 for 3 years to make way for the world’s first Twentieth Century Fox Theme Park. Other rides and attractions located in First World Indoor Theme Park, SnowWorld, Sky Venture, Vision City and Funtasy World Video Games Park will remain opened as usual. 

We look forward to taking you on a world class journey of entertainment and fun in 2016! 

The Management



Hope you enjoyed reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment