Saturday, 27 July 2013

Save you

Made up my mind to constantly put up a few posts within a month or so...

Well, there goes another night of dramamama~
So apologetic to my fellow friends..... I really am. Have no idea why I would be so dead drunk last night, well it wasn't intended anyway. Just convincing myself that they'll understand. Also... Babe don't be stress please?

Frankly speaking, I wouldn't just keep calm if I'm in your position, and I don't even know if i'll still be able to face this world.......... As much as I wanna lessen your burden, I just feel that I'm adding on to your burden somehow.. And that's what's bothering me so much. To think that you can simply rely on me whenever you need to, wherever you are, whatever obstacles you face, all you've to do is tell me. I understand how you don't wanna hurt me and make me worry........... But, you need to know that I rather be the one to stress over this because i know this is not just about her but also me. And maybe much more, well i may not know. There's so many things that I want you to know, yet I don't have the guts to tell you....... I won't give up till it's over, if it takes you forever, I want you to know that... I wish i could save you out from this agony, this world full of pain. And lead you through a new world. Put the pasts behind us and we'll walk this path without even having to turn back to look at those painful memories.

Whatever the reason is......
You know I'm here for you no matter what, right?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment