Monday, 25 February 2013

Paradise


Been sooo busy last few moths I've been neglecting this blogger quite abit. Back in SAC studying sec5 booo):

On a brighter note, Valentine's day weeks befor turned out greater then expected!!! Headed to the Kallang Ice Ring to ice skate with my babe and bros. First time experiencing the slippery icy floor with thin skates...... I nearly died. It had an absolutely different feeling compared to killer blades. However, it was quite a good deal because they happened to have a Vday promotion where we paid a few dollars lesser.... Phew!

Nevertheless, for those whom really enjoys blading, perhaps you can try visiting the Kallang Ice Ring for a different feel of blading lol.

Next up, we headed to Marina sq to dine. Fortunately we had a table of 4 at Paris!!! *relief*
I was quite surprised the cost per pax didn't increase as much as the other restaurants. Yay great choice.
Food was great, ambience was great, friendly neighbours that were watching us happily when we fought for craps... haha!


Thanks for reading! X

No comments:

Post a Comment