Thursday, 7 June 2012

HELLO STRANGER!!!!!!

                                    HEY, HELLO STRANGER! 


Ever thought, when was the last time you made someone smile? When was the last time you said "Hi" to someone you completely don't know? Was there even a time which you would boldly say "Hello" to a stranger on the streets?

First of all, to make this post interesting and exciting, I'd post up a video I saw on Youtube regarding "Hello Stranger" so all of you would roughly know what is it about(; SIMPLY PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON HEHE.



Saying a BIG HELLLLOOO to everyone who's reading this post. Even if you're not, or have not came across this post, still, A BIG HELLO TO EVERYBODY!!!(;


Yep! As you can see from this yellowy large banner, you probably already know what I'm blogging about.......... 

Last weekend, my good buddy dragged us to a Project Hello Stranger. Honestly the first thing that came to my mind was like......."DA HELL YOU DRAGGING ME TO SUCH AN EVENT BOOOOOOO". 
With lots of reluctancy, I still went down cause I respected my buddy :* *awwww the touched moment* hahaha.


MY BUDDY hehehe. *HERE'S YOUR DEDICATION SINNEE!* ;)

k.... sooooooo.

For the first few minutes of the project, I couldn't explain how bored I was. So, they had a"mission" for all of us, which includes communicating with strangers on the streets. I was SOOOOOOO EXCITEEDDDDD. I mean, who wasn't?(;

So we were seperated into groups and each group were assigned a Leader to lead us around Clarke Quay~

Soooo I shall let the pictures do the talking. Well... Pictures speaks a thousand words right? No? :P









CAN YOU FEEL THE FUN WE HAD? I HOPE YOU DO(;

You can find them on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/ProjectHelloStranger !



No comments:

Post a Comment